About Europe Express
Europe Express was established in 1990 and has become one of the largest and most respected wholesale tour operators in the USA. As a leading wholesale travel provider to Europe for over 20 years, Europe Express provides high-quality, affordable travel to Europe.
Europe Express offers a wide selection of pre-packaged trips along with an extensive range of a la carte travel services for both individual and group travel.
- Hotels throughout Europe including specialty products like castles, manor houses, paradores, pousadas and villas
- Sightseeing either private or shared including half day tours, full day tours, queue jumper tickets and admissions
- Transfers either private or shared to and from the airport, dock and rail station
- Passes for the metro and museums
- Railpasses, open tickets and reserved rail
- Competitive airfare
- Customized itineraries
- Competitive quotes within 48 hours
- A tailor-made experience to fit your budget
- Knowledgeable and well traveled staff
- Over 20 years experience organizing group travel
Europe Express's goal is to provide competitive pricing, fast and efficient service, and a profitable return for travel agents. By streamlining all facets of an international vacation, agencies working with Europe Express can complete booking quickly and easily.
Booking international destinations is easy. Each member of Europe Express's staff has extensive travel expertise and trains continually to keep current with the new and changing array of products and services. To better advise agents, reservation personnel make annual trips to visit first-hand the hotels, coaches, and guides for all of Europe Express's international destinations.
Meet the Europe Express Team
Europe Express pays a base commission of 10%. Agencies enrolled in the Sterling Commission Override Program can earn up to 15% commission.